10 Things That Make Me Happy: Plush Palate

10 Things that Make Me Happy was the first thing I turned to when I got Domino in the mail, so I figured; why not bring it back here? When I first started thinking about what type of guest post I’d want to feature on Sacramento Street, I tried to imagine who I’d want to have as my very first guest and who better than Crystal, author of Plush Palate. I’m truly honored to have her on my blog today. Her stylish and sophisticated blog is my first stop during my morning reading routine.

I couldn’t be happier to have one of my first friends in the blogosphere guest post for me today. We found out early on that we had a lot in common. Crystal not only manages her inspirational blog, but also works in the publishing world, does freelance writing and is working on a top-secret business plan, which is very exciting! Wouldn’t we all like to know more? She promises we’ll all find out soon.

When I got Crystal’s 10 Things that Make Me Happy list I fell in love with everything and I think you will too.

Thanks again Crystal for guest posting today!

10 responses to 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Plush Palate

• Paula Grace Designs says:

Lovely choices!

• urbansardines says:

loving all these pics! I am seriously considering the fainting couch for my living room. Thank you, Crystal, for spotting it!

• Crystal @ Plush Palate says:

Thanks so much for hosting me as the first guest for this series! I'm so excited to watch it grow!!!

• Donna says:

I love her picks! Great feature!

• alexkeller says:

i just love the Hermes bag – I'm putting it on my wish list for the holidays :) I think my husband will go for it – as opposed a $1500 Prada!

• Vitania says:

Naturally – everything is beautiful! She has fantastic style.

• Her name was Lola says:

Simply awesome {I adored this series in the dearly-departed Domino too}. I'm so happy to have found your lovely blog through Ms. Crystal.

Cheers.

• FROM THE RIGHT BANK says:

Great series, Caitlin and you couldn't have picked a better first guest!

• Kristi Stevens says:

Seriously. No one in Stepford has this kind of style. Style that whispers "grace". I'm in love with this blog. All of Stepford needs to read it and take note.

K

• Sarah Klassen says:

What a fun series. I am new to your blog, and so happy to be introduced!

Crystal has selected some beautiful choices — some great Christmas list ideas :) I can't get that necklace off my mind…