10 Things That Make Me Happy: Dress, Design & Decor

I’ve been excited about coming back from the holiday’s (crazy, right?) so that I could share this fabulous guest post by Daniella from Dress, Design & Decor. When I first started following Daniella’s blog, I loved one of the sentences in her profile “I believe that style and design goes hand in hand.” Who wouldn’t agree with her? I totally agree and now I can’t go more than a day without reading her inspiring blog. Thank you so much Daniella for taking the time to come to Sacramento Street today. I’m honored to have you here.

************************************************************************

Hi everyone! Daniella here from Dress, Design & Decor and I’m excited to be posting 10 Things That Make Me Happy today. Thanks so much to Caitlin for including me! Hopefully you see something here that you like too…

6 responses to 10 Things That Make Me Happy: Dress, Design & Decor

• Crystal @ Plush Palate says:

I LOVE Daniella's list! I am also in love with my iPhone, J.Crew (especially their jewelry) and Julie & Julia!

I will definitely have to try raspberries in my champagne too!

xo,
    Crystal

• Creategirl says:

Fantastic list! I just got my first iphone and feel like a kid with a new toy! Julie & Julia one of the best movies this year! Happy New Year!

• Daniella says:

This was so much fun this week… thanks again Caitlin. Oh and guess what? Those J.Crew driving mocs went on sale finally and are on their way to me… yay!

• Caitlin @ Sacramento Street says:

So glad you got your driving mocs. Just went to go buy them myself and they are SOLD OUT! I'm glad you got them.

• FROM THE RIGHT BANK says:

I knew I was going to love Daniella's list because I love everything she posts! Happy New Year to you both!

• Tariro says:

Yay for J. Crew addiction!