In 2010 it’s all about new beginnings for me. Why you might ask? I’ll be getting married in April and changing my name, yes that mean’s no more Goebel. I’m excited for the journey into a new me.
With 2010 in full swing I feel like I should divulge some of the many goals on my new years resolution list:
* Clean out every closet in our apartment before we get married.
* Buy a new mattress (ours is 15 years old), I think it’s about time.
* Stay calm during these months before the wedding (aka, not freak outs).
*Get my apartment photographed and published for a blog or publication.
* Let Eric plan the honeymoon, not me.
* Buy a camera (either Nikon or Canon) to document the coming months festivities.
* Start working on getting Sponsors for Sacramento Street.
* Travel somewhere out of the country.
* Finish working on my very first interior design job. Then start building up more clients.
This weekend Eric and I checked one of these resolutions off my list. We cleaned every closet, cabinet, and drawer in our apartment. Although it took a LONG time organizing everything, it now feels amazing having everything so tidy. We even went out and go a new West Elm Parsons desk for me.
By doing a little organizing it definitely feels like a fresh start to the new year.