lazy days + refreshing sunlight

I have found myself re-living the past two weeks I spent reading books and taking naps. Being home makes me long for those days, but it’s nice to be home. Spring brings in bursts of light into our apartment, which makes me crave bright crisp whites. With white on my mind, I’ve decided that after living in my apartment for four years, it’s FINALLY time to paint the walls. Goodbye light yellow (it was freshly painted when I moved in) and hello white walls. In the next few weeks, I’ll be searching far and wide for the perfect white paint. I’d love any suggestions you have that would go well with linen and browns. So, what’s your favorite white paint? I’m so excited for my new project!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

6 Comments

1. Global Atelier

I adored your entry. Yes, painting walls will help create a fresh & new look for your apartment. FUN!!!

2. Helena - A Diary of Lovely

how relaxing! Hope you are enjoying the married life :)

3. Creategirl

Do you want to go pure white or more creamy? I painted my first apt Cottage White and loved it, it was soft and went perfectly with all my brown and camel colored pieces.

I adore that last picture and would love to have a room like that someday…I wonder what the view out that window is?

4. Marcie

I just love white, and am happy to see white walls making a comeback. These pictures are great! I start my new job on Monday and have enjoyed lounging around the house for the last 2 weeks.

xo,
    Marcie

5. Anonymous

Restoration Hardware makes a great white. I think the name is the right white!

6. canvas print

Really great post, love the bedroom it looks amazing.

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×