it’s friday!

Happy weekend everyone! I can’t wait to spend the weekend going to the farmers market, museums, doing a little shopping and having fabulous dinners with my mom, cousin and aunt (who are all in town). The four of us are a force to be reckoned with when we’re together.

I can’t wait to also have my house back in order – only a few more things to clean out and then our tiny abode will be sparkling. I’m hoping that the John Robshaw pillows I ordered for the couch will come in soon, it looks so bare.

What are you lovelies up to this weekend? I hope wherever you are, you’re enjoying some sunshine.

See you back here next week with some very exciting news!!

{photos: Haute Design and Cote Ouest Avril-Mai 2010 via Dress, Design, Decor}

9 responses to it’s friday!

• legalstyle says:

new goal: look at chic as her this weekend. prospects: weak.

• Deliciously Organized says:

sounds like you have a great weekend planned!

• Apt. #34 says:

hey lady – great minds think alike! Did you see my friday post yet today?! ;) I'll be spending the weekend with my mama too. But probably without sun. Hope married life is treating you well. Isn't it grand?!

• Olivia says:

so fun!! I'm throwing a wedding shower tonight! hoping that the sun shows itself again here in Portland today!! have a great weekend!!

• Liz says:

Aw, family girls weekends are the BEST! Have so much fun!

I'll be having my second bridal shower this weekend, and it's supposed to be 77 and sunny tomorrow! I can't wait :)

• Paloma {La Dolce Vita} says:

Gorgeous images! Have a wonderful weekend. I hope it warms up a little for you in SF.

• Daniella says:

Oooo can't wait for this news! Hope you have a lovely weekend! I might head to the farmers market too.. we'll see!

• Sarah Klassen says:

I cannot wait to hear this great news! In the meantime, enjoy a lovely weekend—it sounds perfect to me :)

p.s hope the descriptors helped!

xoxo

• Taylor Sterling says:

I hope you had a great weekend! I love the gray ensemble!