Another busy week has come and gone. Waking up late, spending lazy days in bed, and doing some work are on the top of my list of things to do. I can’t wait!
I’ll also be sprucing up the apartment for Crystal’s arrival next week. Anne and I have been counting down the days and the time has finally arrived!
So lovelies, I hope you kick off your shoes and enjoy a relaxing weekend. Here are some lovely posts I enjoyed reading this week. Enjoy!
weekend link love:
* I’m Loving: billowy blouses
* inspiration: room of the week
* paris: endless summer days . . .
* classically elegant: roman holidays
* room inspiration: vintage wallpaper
* blog love: two charmers
* happy blogiversary: Haute Design (be sure to enter the fabulous giveaway)
* inspiration: i’m not the only one
*photos: unknown and buy me a pony