memories . . .

Last night I was sitting in front of my computer drinking a cup of my favorite tea and it brought back memories of Paris. I’m longing for a few days there wandering around discovering hidden gems, lounging in a cafe reading French Vogue and saying “bonjour” to all of my favorite shopkeepers in Saint Germain.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to make it back to the city of love in the near future, but until then I’ll be living vicariously through a best friend who is there right now.

9 responses to memories . . .

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

Oh, Caitlin, I don't blame you! I love Paris…was last there in January but longing to return again soon! I love discovering the French florists and art shops.

• Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou says:

I haven't been yet, but it's on the top of my dream list. Guess I better start brushing up on saying "Bonjour Paris!" for the day I can hop on a plane bound for the city of Light and Love and practice boarding the plane and turning back to the crowd waving me on at the airport while I stand in my Chanel & sunglasses and say "Au Revoir!" :) (A girl can dream, non?)

• Corinna White Charlton says:

ohhh, i was there in june and i keep dreaming back to drinking rose` in cafes, darting into cute boutiques, and making sure i wandered past the eiffel tower once a day. with bread and brie, and more wine :) what happiness!

• urbanngirl says:

we need to go back caitlin =)

• eddieross says:

Such a relaxing post… with great images too!

Eddie & Jaithan

• Ruby@Ruby'sMusings says:

Really enjoyed this post!

• Liz says:

I have yet to go to Paris, but it's definitely on my list!

• Global Atelier says:

Absolutely – and of course the lovely SF isn't so shabby today – blue skies, a gentle breeze, and views from every direction!

• Sarah Klassen says:

Aww, I greatly miss Paris as well! Sometimes, I even shed a tear — but for missing all of France :)

I hope you get back soon!

xoxo