it’s friday!

After a whirlwind week, I’m ready to kick off my heels, get into my sweats and enjoy some time at home.

My trip to New York was magical. It was filled with photo shoots, events, luxe dinner parties and, of course, running around Manhattan, but the best part of this fabulous week was making new friends and seeing old friends.

Next week, I’ll be sharing a few special moments from my fabulous trip.

I hope all of you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend.

xo, Caitlin

*photo via Simply Seductive

7 responses to it’s friday!

• MUvement says:

I love the picture. So fab! Have a great weekend!

• From Me To You says:

I keep staring at this photograph. For some reason it's SO glamorous but then so effortless. I think I want to cut bangs… this photo is pushing me that direction.

• Kim says:

i think kicking off your heels is well deserved. rue is amazing and i can't wait to see where it goes from here. enjoy the weekend and congrats!

• Liz says:

glad you had fun! have a super relaxing weekend!!

• Sarah Klassen says:

so pretty — I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Caitlin! You deserve mega relaxation and some fun :)

xoxo

• La Petite Gallery says:

Great photo, nice post. First visit, drop over and visit.

yvonne

• Design Apprentice says:

We didn't become best friends with Nate. Or at least I didn't. But I had an absolute blast meeting you and would love to keep that up. Your blog is adorable too. I hope you come to Chicago often. xo, Katie