deck the halls . . .

This weekend I started decorating our apartment for the holidays – I know it’s not quite December, but I just couldn’t resist. Ornaments went into bowls, stockings were brought out and my mantel is looking quite festive with lots of candles.

I’ve been lusting after this TOAST Christmas catalogue. I’m just going to warn you right now – if you open it up you’re going to want EVERYTHING. My Christmas wish list consists of socks, pajamas, dresses – the list goes on and on of items from TOAST. If only I lived near one of their stores, but that might be dangerous for my bank account. I hope these images from their catalogue puts you in the holiday decorating spirit, because it definitely got me in a cheery mood.

*Photos: TOAST

14 responses to deck the halls . . .

• Chassity (Look Linger Love) says:

Yes, i was glued to Toast's Christmas catalogue last night after Daniella (dress design decor) posted some images. Absolutely love everything.

• Deanna Pai says:

I love every single thing — I've never had such an enormous crush on socks before, but they look so cozy!

• Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ says:

love it all!

• KC says:

ive been listening to xmas music at work and this post definitely makes me smile!

• xoxo Elizabeth Toledano de Gomez says:

Seeing all these pictures just makes me much more excited!!! I hate the cold but dog on I just love holidays and all the decorating involved. Im waiting to the 1st of Dec before I buy anything and I must admit I have an itch that is killing me. I cant wait to start decorating. I have two things up. Cant wait to get the rest….

• Lourdes says:

Everything looks so lovely: inviting and cozy!
    Love your blog, btw.
    xo,
    Lourdes
    Please feel free to stop by my blog if you have a moment. Thanks!

• Laken says:

Good grief, these are all perfect!

• The Simply Luxurious Life says:

These photos are nudging me to drag my decorations out. I just love hanging my stockings – I can't tell you how excited I was when I first was able to hang them by the fireplace as few years ago upon moving into my house – it was like a little fantasy coming true. Happy Holidays to you and may the season be full of goodness and much reason to cheer. :)

• Global Atelier says:

Those paper flower garland's are to die for. I wonder if we order them from Toast – will they arrive by Christmas? Ah the love…

• Treadgold says:

Love the garlands in the first shot. I am going to attempt some homemade fabric pom pom garlands which I can hang around our apartment – beautiful inspiration!

• Alexandra says:

Seeing Toast's christmas catalogue always gets me into the festive spirit!

herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.com/

• Helena - A Diary of Lovely says:

ooh I wish my Christmas was a Coat one :)

• Jordana @ White Cabana says:

You were right – I do want just about everything – especially the Macausland's blanket on page 73.
    -J

• Maia McDonald says:

I had the exact same reaction to all of the Toast christmas decorations. Simply lovely