it’s friday!

The holidays are in FULL swing – at least I think so because this is my favorite month. Tonight we’re hosting friends for dinner, tomorrow will revolve around the Oregon Ducks football game (one game away from making the National Championship game) and then Sunday will be devoted to crossing things off my to-do list. I’m hoping to sneak in some time for holiday shopping – I can’t believe I haven’t bought one present yet. Talk about being behind!

What are ya’ll up to this weekend? Are you going tree hunting? Holiday shopping? Ice skating?

I hope each and every one of you have a lovely weekend!

xoxo, Caitlin

11 responses to it’s friday!

• conundrum says:

I decorated my tree last weekend, because I couldn't wait to get started, this weekend I'm hoping to make a DIY wreath for my door. I just bought my first presents so in my book your not to far behind :)

• quintessence says:

LOVE this image – love the wreath against the beautiful color of the door!! You make me feel better – I SO much to do and have hardly bought any presents to speak of AND this weekend is my daughter's birthday party (bowling and sleepover) – so – not enough time to do much!!

• Kathysue says:

I love this time of year!!! This weekend is full of decorating, wrapping and maybe a wee bit more shopping,no pressure kind of shopping just the Fa-la-la humming kind of shopping,
    Merry Christmas,
    Kathysue

• Olivia says:

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we're cutting down our tree tomorrow before the game :)

• Verdigris Vie says:

I think i am in love with that bench! perfect at the front entrance.. The wreath is quite lovely too…

have a great Weekend..

Vie

• xoxo Elizabeth Toledano de Gomez says:

What a beautiful entry way. So inviting and warm. Love it…

• Anna says:

Ice skating sounds wonderful. Thanks for the idea.

• Captivated by image says:

Great image for getting in the Christmas mood! But since I'm from Holland we first have to celebrate another traditonal day this weekend named 'Sinterklaas'. We all write one funny poem about another person in the family en buy him or her a gift.
    It's a very old celebration, you shood Google it sometime:)

Hope you have a lovely weekend and catch up on your gift buying.

XX Christel

• Vanessa@Luxuria says:

Just found your blog all the way from Spain (via Simply Luxurious). LOVE the image you have on this post. Makes me really wish I lived in a colder climate.
    If you still have Christmas shopping to do, do pop over to my blog; it might help ;-)

• Liz says:

Yay ducks! Exciting stuff!

We are about to go cut down our tree and start decorating our apartment… I LOVE this time of year!!!

• Rachel King says:

Such a pretty entry! And, as an Auburn alumni, we will see you at the National Championship! :)