belt it up . . .

Since we’re having oddly warm weather here on the West Coast, I’ve been trying to figure out how to wear my warm winter knits. This outfit is perfect – the bare legs with a big chunky knit dress is exactly what I’ve got to wear in this weather. It’s not quite time to put them away because let’s face it – we’re not going to have this 70 degree weather for long.

7 responses to belt it up . . .

• Deanna Pai says:

Oh my gosh, seventy degree weather? So incredibly jealous! I love the simple brown leather belt. My mom bought me a long camel coat for Christmas and I switched out the matching belt for a brown leather one, and it makes all the difference. Enjoy the weather!

• Amanda says:

Ahhh, that is gorge! It's way to cold hear but I would die to wear that! You have great style!

• ashley maureen says:

i've been wondering how you californians dress for summer-in-winter… bright colors don't seem appropriate. this is just right!

• Sist and Sist says:

I love that this chunky knit is belted. That is such a good idea because whenever I wear chunky knits I feel like it swallows my frame and makes me look fatter. I will try this at home :)

• Joanna Goddard says:

so pretty!!

• Caitlin says:

Deanna – that is such a good idea. I should do that with one of my coats!

Ashley – We've got to get creative over here on the West Coast :)

Joanna – Thanks for the comment. You made my day!

• Pretty Mommy says:

I'm going to pretend to not read about 70 degree weather (so, so jealous) and concentrate on how gorgeous this is (even if I would have to hide it under my big puffy parka – LOVE!