february showers design challenge by minted

This month I’m honored to be guest judging the Minted Design Challenge along with Erin from Design for Mankind and Meg from A Practical Wedding. Let me just tell you, I’m overwhelmed and blown away with the amazingness that is already flooding in – it’s going to be quite a challenge to pick my favorite. With only ten days left to submit your unique shower invitations for brides, moms-to-be or couples either getting married or having a baby, you better get designing readers! I know there are TONS of creative people out there that need to start designing.

These are just a few that I’m loving right now, but I have a feeling we’ll be getting tons more submissions in the next couple of days that I’ll be going gaga over. Hope to see all of you over on Minted! Let the creative juices start following!

6 responses to february showers design challenge by minted

• idratherbeshopping says:

Oooh, what a FUN job! can't wait to see all of the choices!

xo,
    joAnn

• Alicia says:

Fun!! I'm currently searching for cute bridal / bachelorette invitations – I'll have to check Minted. Can't wait to see who wins this little challenge!

• Cristin @ Simplified Bee says:

I am a huge fan of minted.com. Blogged recently about a baby's first bday party elepant themed – inspired by an invite from minted.

How exciting you will be judging future designs!

xo,
    cristin

• katek says:

really neat ones to choose from! that stove graphic would make an awesome embroidery piece!

• Deanna Pai says:

This sounds like so much fun! Definitely crushing on the "Keep the love cookin'" one right now… I kind of want to frame it haha. Have the loveliest weekend!

• Lisa says:

thanks for listing my design! love the minted design challenges :)