it’s friday!

Last night’s SF cocktail soiree went off without a hitch – it was lovely to meet new bloggers and of course catch up with old friends. Check out some photos on Alicia and Taylor’s blog. I look forward to the next (yes, it’s already in the works)!

Today I’m off to spend the weekend in Portland. Looking forward to fresh snow, my favorite restaurants, spending quality time with my wonderful mom and hosting a baby shower. It’ll be a jam packed weekend, but I’m excited.

Hope all of you have a beautiful weekend where ever you might be.

xo, Caitlin

12 responses to it’s friday!

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

Safe travels to Portland, Caitlin! Enjoy the shower and the snow! Hugs! xo

• KC says:

oh how i miss portland! get some stumptown coffee for me while you are there! hope we can chat more at the next event :) thanks again for hosting!

• pobox607.com says:

I was sorry to miss last night's cocktail soiree, but I have been home sick with the flu since last weekend.
    Please let me know of the next one and I will make sure to be there!
    I look forward to meeting all these SF bloggers :)
    have a wonderful weekend in Portland! I love that city!
    xo
    Lisa

• Elisabeth says:

Thanks again for organizing a great event last night! Looking forward to the next one. I was in Portland last week and had a blast. I posted about some cool spots i found- http://www.missioncloset.com/search/label/Portland

Have fun!

• Sasha {Everything Fabulous} says:

Enjoy your weekend…!! Sounds like fun!!!! Hoping one day I could be in SF and join you fabulous ladies…! BTW.. London??? when??

• Savvy in San Francisco says:

Thanks for hosting such a fun event last night! It was great to meet so many fabulous bloggers! Have a great weekend in Portland!

Quick question: My pregnancy brain forgot the name of the business card place that you told me about last night! Do you mind posting it in the comments or emailing me at savvyinsanfrancisco@blogspot.com.

Thanks!

• Taylor Sterling says:

have fun girlie!! xoxo

• Caitlin says:

Business cards are from gotprint.com but be sure to get the Size: US Standard + Paper: 16pt Dull Cover with Matte Finish.

Sasha: London needs to happen!!

• Global Atelier says:

I agree about London!!! Let's plan a trip ASAP.

• Sarah Jane says:

love that look! have a fab weekend:) xo

• B. in the Know says:

Happy weekend to you! So glad last night was a hit – we need to do something like that in Minneapolis.
    Much love,