spring fever

Every season I wait with baited breath for the Toast catalogue to come out. This early spring issue doesn’t disappoint – it had me day dreaming about re-decorating (these interiors are to.die.for), spring cleaning so that I can add some fabulous clothes into my wardrobe and of course traveling the world. Not to mention, each outfit makes me crave warmer temperatures and sunshine days!

What are you looking forward to the most this coming Spring? Warm weather? Sunshine? Cotton dresses? Sandals? I’d like all of the above – a girl can dream, right?

Photos: Toast UK

7 responses to spring fever

• Kayla says:

Wow. I'm pretty sure I just bookmarked every picture and shoved it in my inspiration folder. Gorgeous.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

• Dana {Southern Inspired} says:

Definitely all of the above! And I'm loving that spring catalog!

• Amy says:

I love the second set of looks. It's so effortless chic.

I am so excited for spring to come. After all the rain and cold weather we've been getting in SF, I would do almost anything for a week of sunshine. My niece is turning six soon, so I am most looking forward to spending her birthday with her! I've lived out of state for many years, and missed it throughout the early part of her childhood. This time, I'm in!

• idratherbeshopping says:

gorgeous! you're right…the interiors are totally to-die!

thanks again for hosting last night — what a great event! i had a great time meeting lots of bloggers…and i hope we can grab lunch sometime soon in the neighborhood :)

xo,
    joAnn

• misshannie says:

I am without a doubt looking forward to the warmer weather and wearing skirts without tights!

Oh, the little luxuries!

Much love,
    Hannie

• Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} says:

These photos are gorgeous (just like the blog which I visited for the first time!).
    Spring, spring, spring… I just want to wear open toed flats and sandals again!

• canvas wall art says:

What wonderful outfits, thank you for sharing some spring fashion!