hello there spring!

This weekend we were graced with a horrible wind and a rain storm, but luckily spring officially arrived today! The sun was shining bright, which was a perfect way to enter into spring. I’m ready to fill the house with fresh flowers, pack away my winter coats, boots and tights for bare legs, t-shirts and cropped pants. What are you looking forward to this season? Picnics with friends in the park? Trips to warm weather destinations? Quick outings for some frozen yogurt? I can’t wait to hear.

Happy Spring lovelies!

ps. If you live in SF please stop by the Undecorate by Dwell Studio book signing at Erica Tanov on Fillmore. It’s going to be a blast and if you can come in person Victoria from sfgirlbybay will be hosting a tweet-up, click here for more information. Hope to see some of you there!

Photo: 1. The Sartorialist 2. Tara Donne via Dress, Design, Decor & 3. Country Living via This is Glamorous

8 responses to hello there spring!

• christine donee says:

LA decided to give us one more dose of winter rain. But I am SO looking forward to sandals, beaches, cemetery screenings at Hollywood Forever and getting sunburned while sitting in the car. Sounds like bliss.

• kelsey, at happyolks says:

those pants are amazing!! I want them, like now!

• travelkate says:

I'm enjoying the warm nights here in Dallas (we have had a beautiful week)…I love being able to sit out on a restaurant patio and enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine. Hopefully Spring weather is here to stay :)

• jaclyn @ thelateafternoon says:

happy spring! i'm looking forward to sunny days in SF, wine tasting, picnics with friends, and long weekends at the beach!

• classiq says:

Happy spring!

• Jenna@simplybonvivant.com says:

Change is in the air! I love the idea of new things blooming, being born and the sounds of the birds in the morning…so much life happens! Can't for less layers, outdoor eating, and strolling in the park (not walking fast cause you're freezing!)

• alice heinz says:

YESSS! this makes me so happy! (its supposed to snow here in ny on wednesday but we're almost done with that!!!)

• Nicole Franzen says: