it’s all about stripes . . .

I’ll admit it, I’m a stripe-aholic and I blame the lovely Mrs. Erin for my obsession. I’ve worn stripes 4 days in a row and I still can’t seem to get enough . . . they just strike my fancy. My latest find that has been taunting me is a classic navy and white stripe cotton dress by Chance – it’s a perfect classic for spring and summer.

Do you have a pattern you’ve fallen head over heels in love with?

Photos: Chance

8 responses to it’s all about stripes . . .

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

Ditto. I heart stripes!

• travelkate says:

I'm a self proclaimed stripe-aholic too! I posted about stripes showing up in interiors today on my blog…then lo and behold I ended up wearing stripes today!

• Camille @ The Vintique Object says:

I was so glad to read this post AND the quote you included as I am a fashion idiot and to figure out my own style, I decided to do the 333 project — I will wear only 33 items of clothing including accessories and shoes for 3 months. It took a lot of planning! Among the items picked? A striped shirt and several button downs. I also have a canvas bag coming in the mail. Makes me feel like I've done something right for once!

• classiq says:

I'm also a stripe-aholic. One of the fashion items objects of my eternal love. :)

• Apt. #34 says:

Ha! Yah. Welcome to the striped side my friend :)

• Stephanie says:

I, too, love stripes but I've yet to find a pattern that works with my figure. I aways feel like I look to "wide." I've also developed a love for polka-dot prints which, for me, are a bit easier to wear. You've inspired me, though. I'm on a quest to find the perfect striped shirt for me!!!

• Joslyn says:

i too LOVE stripes…and i live in my Chance striped dress.

buy it!

man i'm such an enabler ;-)

• canvas print says:

What an interesting post, really can't wait get my stripes out this month…