our journey to santa fe . . .

I’ve been giddy all morning waiting for the much anticipated launch of Matchbook Issue 3. My mom and I had the pleasure of writing a travel article about our trip through Santa Fe this past week. When the lovely ladies of Matchbook approached us with the idea I was nervous, excited and ready to hit the ground running. As we drove into beautiful Santa Fe we were filled with a feeling that made us feel welcomed.

Pop over to Matchbook’s April issue (page 36) to read our entire story (my heart literally skip a beat when I first saw it). You’ll also get the 411 on the best places to stay, mouth-watering restaurants and the AMAZING shops we got to explore. Yes, we spent hours talking with all of these shop owners – it made the trip that much better.

Enjoy!

9 responses to our journey to santa fe . . .

• Erin says:

I desperately want to go to Santa Fe.
    And I loveeeee your feature in Matchbook :)

• Alicia says:

LOVED it Caitlin! You and your mom put together quite the tour guide. I've never been to Santa Fe… must go soon ;)

• travelkate says:

How exciting! I'm heading over there now…I love Santa Fe, and can't wait to hear about your favorite finds and places!

• christine donee says:

I love northern New Mexico…. so I have 2 pepper bundles hanging in my kitchen to give me a reminder every day :)

• Kayla says:

Can't wait to read it. My Mom and I were actually talking about taking a trip just the two of us to Santa Fe, seems like your article may be a sign we gotta go!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm – Tumblr

• Anonymous says:

I loved your article. Enjoy your blog and Matchbook.

• Savvy in San Francisco says:

Love your feature in Matchbook! Santa Fe is such a great town!! Now I am craving some Sopapilla!!

• The Vintique Object says:

I can't wait to go and read your article! I grew up in New Mexico and lived in Santa Fe two years ago before moving back to the Bay Area. Your pictures make me pine for home…
    Camille

• la la Lovely says:

Congratulations….. so very exciting. What a great piece! You did such a fabulous job
    xo Trina