keeping it casual . . .

With the holiday weekend right around the corner, all my mind can think about is enjoying the beautiful weather, eating delicious food and throwing on my comfy basics – I mean what more could a girl ask for? I can’t wait to enjoy the empty city with family and friends.

What are you looking forward to this holiday weekend? I’m counting the hours until we are out tomorrow afternoon!

11 responses to keeping it casual . . .

• Helena - A Diary of Lovely says:

perfect look, and you would actually look amazing!
    I need Rodin advice btw, I know you love it, and thought you were the best person to ask! yay or nay? dumb question but I trust you xo

• Caitlin says:

Oh, thanks Helena! I would say YAY – it's amazing and totally worth it. Plus, the bottle lasts a long time. I got Erin of Apartment 34 addicted :)

• Helena - A Diary of Lovely says:

I know!! I remembered she posted about it and said so :)
    do you also use moisturizer though? xo
    Thanks!!

• {av} | {long distance loving} says:

Caitlin! What a lovely ensemble–I'm a sucker for stripes this season :) I added your link to my Friday's Fancies link-up…it's a perfect post since you're dreaming of the weekend! have a wonderful holiday! xoxo {av}

• marissa at the boot says:

mm i'm all about the casual & stripes! this is beautiful. i can't believe this is the first time seeing your blog! gorgeous!
    xo
    mariss

• Stephanie says:

Love the stripes!!! Have a great weekend!

• Emily Marie says:

Lovely outfit! Hope you have fun this weekend!

• Jenn says:

I love the laid back, cute look here! :)
    Happy Friday!
    Jenn@ Going the Distance

• jillian :: cornflake dreams. says:

love this look! the tank and sandals are too cute. im new to your blog and i love it! now following ;) xoxo jillian:: stop by! i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway

• Caitlin says:

Helena – I only have to face oil and lip balm. I've never used the moisturizer before.

• Ivana says:

What a cute outfit! Love it and would love th wear it this weekend!

xx Ivana