let it shine . . .

I was just thinking that San Francisco wasn’t going to get any June gloom, but today felt like we zoomed past summer and fall, right into December. It was pouring buckets of rain, dark and humid – not a great combination. So I started day dreaming about the sunny days that are about to grace us and how I want to relish them. San Franciscans don’t take warm sunny weather for granted. If you’ve got the sun shining down on you – get outside, only if it’s for a walk or to run errands or to sit with a cold glass of ice tea and your favorite summer read. Enjoy it!

8 responses to let it shine . . .

• Cyndi Murdoch and Jackie Travis says:

What a wonderful sunny spot, it reminds me of Italy. Let's hope Mother Nature brings back the summer weather to our neck of the woods soon.

• rebecca says:

I'll take one of everything in this photo, please!! :)

• margaret @ nightingale handmade says:

Us East-coasters think "California" and automatically associate beaches, sun and warm weather. When my husband and I honeymooned in San Francisco last October we were so surprised at how chilly it was! After a Charlotte summer, though, it was refreshing and welcome.

• Lauren says:

This weather is seriously so bazar. Can't wait for the weekend, its suppose to warm up : ))

Laurenlovestoshare

• Dallas Shaw says:

great blog- going to link you to our site!
    dallas

• Mrs. C says:

Saved this image! Crushing this space! I would love a chandelier in my backyard!

Recipes Fashion Marriage

• Hungry Tigress says:

UGH! Couldn't believe how terrible the weather was yesterday. I'm used to fog/clouds (living in the sunset, I have to drive 15 mins into the city to escape it), but seriously? It felt like a downpour. It doesn't look wet outside today, but I'm not holding my breath. MR. SUN!!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

• South of Market says:

Oh, wouldn't we love to be spending the afternoon inside that photo! Hoping the gloomy weather improves :)