I’m Loving . . .

The packing has began for New York, and as I rummage through my closet to find clothes appropriate for the steamy weather out east, these outfits are my source of inspiration.

When it comes to humidity my hair doesn’t cooperate – it will start to frizz, get big and then look weird. Both of these hairstyles will be my go-tos this weekend. Having it pulled back, but in a chic way, is the best way to keep it under control.

After this long work week of getting everything squared away before heading on vacation, I’m wishing we had a bathtub so I could come home at night and relax in a warm tub. Someday…but for now I’ll keep dreaming.

These two tumblr sites have my mind all aflutter with inspiration – brought to you by the ever so lovely Miss Moss. One for fashion and the other for interiors. What more could a girl ask for? If you’re looking for inspiration or in the mood to pin awayclick fast because she’s outdone herself!

I’ve been obsessing over this Clare Vivier messager bag – it’s simple, chic and down right perfection. It’s on the top of my wish list for fall. The only problem is . . . what color to get? Cognac? Navy? Black? or Gray?

12 responses to I’m Loving . . .

• CAMILLE STYLES says:

I have that ponytail in my style tear sheets as well…there's just something so messy + perfect about it!

• Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. says:

great blog! I found you from Lisa (With Style Grace) Have a great trip!

• Pretty Mommy says:

I have the cognac and I LOOOOVVVEE it ;) Wish I could make a NYC for the blogger soiree – next time!

• jillian :: cornflake dreams. says:

loving that clawfoot tub! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

• The Vintique Object says:

I have to laugh about the packing list for hot weather because I just came back from New Mexico where I took clothes that seemed summery here and which were sweltering there. It's such a shock to go from Bay Area summers to real summers, isn't it? That's a GORGEOUS bathroom. Pinning.
    Camille

• jacquelyn | lark + linen says:

I'm LOVING the twisy-braidy-bun (it's technical name, I'm sure). I definitely need to figure out how to do that to myself

• Caitlin says:

Camille – definitely going to rock the look in nyc :)

Alison – thanks for stopping by. Love hearing from new readers.

Pretty Mommy – I need! I need! It'll be my next purchase from you ;)

Jacquelyn – that is definitely the technical term! I need to figure out how to do it but I'm horrible at doing my own hair.

• sjdrea19 says:

I love the hair pics! I'm just wondering if you can provide a step by step process for the chic picture on the right?

Love everything about your blog!!!

• Global Atelier says:

I think gray would be just perfect for your wardrobe!!

• classiq says:

Those hair styles are so effortless chic! Would love to try them both. :)
    Ada

• Lara {simply irresistible blog} says:

Love the summer outfit inspiration. those blue shorts look like the perfect addition to a weekend outfit.

• Emma at The Marion House Book says:

so much to love in this post: the hair (needed that today in muggy toronto), those bathrooms (love the 1st one especially) and the bag – i'd get the cognac now and the navy in the fall (if money was no option!)