a brand new week . . .

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was quite busy traveling to Sacramento for a bridal shower weekend. It was nice to spend quality time with girlfriends, which doesn’t happen as often as I would like since we all have hectic schedules. But I’m happy to be home – the fog welcomed me with open arms as I drove back into the city, and I realized how much I love the cool fog. The 100 degree heat this weekend was a little too much for me.

Putting together my inspiration board together this week was so much fun because I was inspired by interiors, fashion and even beauty. First, I came across the Design*Sponge summer newspaper at Birch in Hayes Valley (try to find it in your hood – it’s a fabulous read!). A few more items that gave my brain a burst of inspiration – my vintage Pierre Hardy clutch that I found in a small consignment shop in Napa, one of my favorite jewelry finds from the Alameda Flea market, a few new Estée Lauder products that are making my skin glow (the night repair is unbelievable), the verbena smell engulfing my apartment because of this candle (from Birch) and lastly, my Astier elephant sits on my nightstand and is filled with my most prized treasures (a gift from my mom that I wake up to every morning).

What has been inspiring you lately? Something in your house? Around your neighborhood? I’d love to know!

Cheers to having a fabulous week!

Photo: Caitlin Flemming

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 Comments

1. Small time queen

Advanced Night Repair is amazing… as is Clinique's serum in their repairwear range.

QUEENIE X

2. Tamara, Bella Boho

My amazing man inspires me ♥

3. Amy

This week, I find myself inspired by the colors and vibrancy of our local farmers' markets. I am really lucky to live in LA, where this is such a common occurrence, even on the weekdays. I love the idea of talking to the sellers, finding out their stories, seeing the incredible colors of the vegetables and the smell. The smell of food being cooked, fruits being cut, herbs on the table … it's amazing and incredibly inspiring to live healthy and celebrate locally.

Have a great week! That's a beautiful clutch you've got!

4. navyblueshoe

I just bought this old solid brass shoehorn that became part of my Beautiful Objects Collection. It inspired me to write a blog post.

Oh, and I love your blog! It is inspiring.

5. Hilary Inspired

Can't wait to pick up my copy of Design*Sponge's newspaper! Sounds like you enjoyed yours.

6. MG

I'm just getting giddy at the thought of moving next Tuesday and all the lovely things I'll put in the new place.

7. M.R.

sorry about that!

i meant to say i love that clutch!!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

8. Kate {domestikatedlife}

Super jealous you got a copy of the Design*SPonge newspaper — they flew off shelves in Boston!

9. la la Lovely

I'm loving your inspiration photos!!!!! I'm a big fan of Advanced Night Repair!!! My mom has been using it forever and she looks fabulous! XO

10. Caitlin

Trina – isn't the Night Repair amazing? I'm obsessed. My skin have never been this soft.

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×