le petit kitchen

There is a special place in my heart for a beautifully designed small kitchen. This one caught my eye yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it out of my head. From the open shelving, to the all white palette – this kitchen makes me want to do a total renovation on my tiny kitchen. A few other elements that have my heart going pitter patter – the wrought iron pieces on the wall organizing the silverware, the semigloss painted floor and of course the beautiful sink. One day I’ll be able to do an overhaul, but until then I’ll daydream about this perfect tiny kitchen.

7 responses to le petit kitchen

• Lauren Christine says:

O how quaint and adorable!! Absolutely charming !

TEXT

• Kate {domestikatedlife} says:

One of my first apartment had a teeeny tiny kitchen much like this one — sometimes smaller is better, it makes you really utilize the space in a functional way.

• Sarah York says:

I love small kitchens (probably because I've never had a big one!), and this is adorable. I'm also a sucker for a big porcelain sink and open shelving.

• Caitlin says:

Sarah – I love quaint kitchens but I'm with you…I've never had a big one :)

• Rebecca - A Daily Something says:

I wouldn't complain if I had cute, organized (& open) shelves like this!!!

• sherri lynn says:

This kitchen is precious! If I had to have a small one I would choose this :)

• SodaPopGirl says:

so lovely… small space design is so much fun. wonderful blog xoxo