a brand new week . . .

I can’t believe Monday is already here – this weekend went by entirely too fast! The past few days I was able to catch up on all the NYFW shows, all of which make me want to skip over winter and jump straight into spring. Quality time at home was ever so lovely – making brunch, tiding up the apartment and just being plan old lazy. What did all of you do this weekend?

Here are a few of my favorites from this week . . . I couldn’t and still can’t put down the September issue of British Vogue – it’s filled with fall fashion that has me dreaming up outfits for the chilly months ahead. I’m in L-O-V-E with my the necklace that came in the mail from Joslyn – she and her girlies are uber talented. I’ve been wearing my favorite leopard Kate Spade flats from last fall almost every single day – they are my go-to shoe for every occasion. This moleskine notepad goes with me everywhere just in case inspiration comes while walking around the city or I’m sitting in a cafe. And lastly, I took a little trip to Birch to pick up some blooms for the house that make it smell oh-so-good.

Hope all of you have a lovely week ahead. I hope it goes by fast because we’re off on a little vacation later this week!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

14 responses to a brand new week . . .

• Chelsea says:

Love the necklace…they are always up to fun, creative projects at that house. Love the flats, want that magazine! xoxo

• Karlita says:

loved the shoes! yes.. last week went really fast and I think this one will too! September and October for me always go really fast… it means they are great months.. not too cold, not too hot.. hope you have a wonderful week!

• Liz {Sequins And Stripes} says:

Moleskin books are my favorite, I always carry mine. This is my favorite post to start the week!

• Jackie says:

i loved the jenna lyons feature in the september issue of british vogue!

• Small time queen says:

British Vogue is fabulous as is your blog. One of my favourite reads.

• Anna says:

Love those flats! And all the pretty things in this shot, thanks for brightening my Monday.

• Chelsi Liddell says:

Another awesome mood board! I so have to make these!

• Lou says:

Love this photo. It looks amazing with the colour of the magazine.

@thekeypieces

• AbbieBabble says:

All of those things make me so happy, especially those flats- they look perfect for right now!

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

A little holiday?! How fun! Hope the week speeeeeds by super fast for you! xx

• NauticalWheeler says:

LOVE your Kate Spade flats. She's one of my favorite designers.

• la la Lovely says:

love this! I'm feeling the leopard flats right now too. I went to order some Sam Edleman leopard loafers this week and out of stock at the moment. Love the necklace from Joslyn and her girlies! xo

• Daniella says:

Oooh I think it's time to pull out my leopard flats too! Mine are J.Crew;s driving mocs, love them! I just picked up a new moleskin too :)

• Caitlin says:

Daniella – I need to get a 2012 calendar…so many events to already put in. Hope the wedding planning is going well!

Trina – You need a pair of leopard flats. They go with everything!

Will -Thanks! Can't wait to sit in the sun and do nothing ;)