a brand new week . . .

What a spectacular weekend – it was filled with gorgeous warm weather, quality time catching up with girlfriends, a little Halloween fun and a lazy Sunday that I needed in a huge way. All in all I wish every weekend could be just like it.

A few things that inspired me this week . . . peonies from the flower market, a postcard from my dear friend Amy, my new go-to necklace by Kora, a weekend find at Cris consignment – my new Dries heels (can’t wait to wear these beauties) and lastly, a Muse magazine that is filled with tons of warm weather fashion inspiration. What’s been inspiring you lately?

Cheers to a productive week ahead for all of us! Can you believe tomorrow is November?

ps. Don’t forget to enter the Graphic Image iPad case giveaway – it ends later this afternoon! Pop over now so you don’t miss out.

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

9 responses to a brand new week . . .

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

Loving the peony! My Sunday was super lazy too – felt great! Have a smashing week, Caitlin! xo

• Carole says:

A new pair of Dries? I'm jealous ;) Photos please!

• Caitlin says:

Will – so glad that you got to enjoy a lazy Sunday! Have a wonderful week and we need to do a catch up email soon! xx

Carole – found them at Cris consignment and they are barely worn in. Got them for a steal! So excited about them :)

• Apt#34 says:

what if you just start consigning your mags to me when you're done with them?! I"ll take Muse and Gentlewoman please!

• CAMILLE STYLES says:

Gorgeous board…can't go wrong with a fuchsia peony! Glad you got some R&R this weekend and feel rejuvenated for the week ahead! xo

• Caitlin says:

Erin – haha, you can come over to my apartment for some wine and magazine inspiration :)

Camille – thanks my dear! I love a vibrant peony. Hope you had a fabulous weekend. xx

• simone leblanc says:

All of my favorite things in one gorgeous photo…. ;)

• Amy Mayberry says:

I recognize that postcard! Hope some lovely Croatian sunshine arrived with it :0) xo

• Alicia says:

New Dries heels from Cris?!! I want to see a pic of them on you. ;)) Miss you and so happy your weekend was lovely.