I’m Loving . . .

I’m ready for long fall nights and getting toasty at home. This quaint little spot with the chalkboard framed (seems much more chic that way), a beautiful pillow and a cozy sheepskin rug is the perfect place to get cozy.

Eric and I love banana bread. So this weekend we’re going to mix it up and try Banana Bread Waffles. This recipe looks delicious!

The simplicity of this wrist wear is utterly divine – a watch and one fabulous bracelet is all you really need.

Cold days call for more coffee dates with girlfriends to warm up. Plus, I’ll take any excuse to plan time to catch up.

What are all of you loving this week? I’m so excited that the weekend is one day away!

Photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

6 responses to I’m Loving . . .

• Fallon Patterson says:

I'm loving that frames chalkboard. Such a good piece for a big empty space. I want to find a way to DIY this.

• Apt#34 says:

I call dibs on a coffee date!

• Mimi says:

Great chalk board. It is getting hotter and hotter here in Oz, I do love the cold. Mimi xx

• Tanya says:

Banana waffles…yum!
    I too love coffee dates with girlfriends and try to do them at least once a week!

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

I am so up for a cosy weekend. It's due to pour with rain all weekend so time to get cosy!

• Meredith Baldwin says:

I wish I could sip that coffee right off your page! Love drinking warm coffee and being cozied up with a book during the winter. Best feeling in the world. Great post. Really enjoyed it.

Keep them coming!