Tis the weekend to finally get my Christmas shopping started and done. I’ve got my list, checked it twice and I’m ready to hit the San Francisco streets. I think comfy shoes, a nice big scarf and a top knot are in order to get everything accomplished in two days.
My favorite part will be wrapping up all the gifts with beautiful ribbon – this year we’re keeping it neutral with a touch of silver.
What are all of you up to this weekend? Have you purchased all of your holiday gifts? I feel incredibly behind this year.
A few of my favorite posts from this week:
* A little holiday sparkle to keep you smiling.
* These gift guides have me swooning over everything.
* I’m coveting these shoes . . .
* These healthy eats are perfect for weeknights.
* I’m following Sarah’s lead by shopping locally.
Hope all of you have a lovely weekend – I’m certainly going to cherish this last weekend before Christmas!