a brand new week . . .

This weekend felt like spring – bright blue skies and warm temperatures. We enjoyed a trip to Marin to run some errands, prepped my moms condo for painting and had dinner with family and friends. It was delightful. I feel completely refreshed and rejuvenated for the week ahead.

A few things are inspiring me this week – the new Elle Decoration has my head swirling with ideas, lovely bloomers from the market, an astir pitcher and my favorite everyday essential to carry in my handbag is this Herringbone necessaire (more on them soon!).

We’re expecting a beautiful week here in San Francisco and I’m definitely going to savor each day to the fullest. Cheers to a brand new week everyone!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

7 responses to a brand new week . . .

• Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ says:

i haven't gone through my Elle Decor yet – but as usually i'm sure i'll be drooling

• jacquelyn | lark&linen says:

send a little warmth my way please! This weekend was particularly cold (perfect for hibernating though). Yours sounds like such a lovely weekend

• Sarah O'Brien says:

adorable handbag.

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

That issue of Elle Decoration is a goodun' – enjoy!

• Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne says:

Umm, just clicked over and saw the Herringbone necessarire in fushia.. I WANT! Have a happy week, Caitlin!

• nancy @ adore to adorn says:

Yes, indeed! SF is unseasonably sunny with clear skies. Can't wait to get through the week! Wishing you a wonderful week! =)

• Savvy in San Francisco says:

I've been dreaming about the fuschia and the royal blue one ever since we saw them at Erica Tanov! I have been following them on FB and excited that they finally have a website!