currently coveting . . .

White walls. I’ve been wanting to paint our apartment walls white for quite awhile and I finally think it’s going to happen in the near future my friends. The clean and crisp look always makes my heart sing.

Right now we’re testing out a few different options, but if you have a favorite white paint please let me know!

Photo via Seventeen Doors

13 responses to currently coveting . . .

• Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ says:

1st those floors are TDF!!! – and i used BM white paint for my office – called "white crisp" – it's crisp and perfect

• Leslie says:

I love creamy, white walls. It really makes the space so serene. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

• Viviana says:

Beautiful image! White walls bring so much light to a place. I love them.

• katie says:

my entire house is white! white! white!
    and i want to go whiter….
    we tested our family room last week with benjamin moore's "snow white"….and i have to say….we still wish we had gone a bit crisper…..
    the rest of the house is "decorator's white", and it practically looks brown to me.
    xo,
    katie

• Jess says:

I love that image! It looks so fresh, clean, and sharp. I hope you share what color you end up selecting. My boyfriend and I are currently renting a condo so we can't paint, but thankfully our walls are a nice, soft beige that goes well with almost everything.

• Stephany Spellman says:

We used 'White Clay' by Behr in 80% of our house and I absolutely love it. Typically paint names seem random and totally weird, but in this instance I'd say it's dead on; the paint has a warm clay-ish feel to it. Hard to explain, it's definitely white, but it has a warm tan hint to it (rather than cream which has a yellow hint, or bright white which has blue). Whew! Who knew white paint could be so complicated? Good Luck!

p.s. I've been reading your blog religiously for awhile now, and only just recently realized we went to USF together – small world! I live in DSM, Iowa now with my husband so it feels like an even stranger coincidence :)xx

• Little Blond Bird says:

White as a paint colour is so underrated! I love the fresh, clean look it brings to a room!

• Emily says:

I love white walls, too! It's not everyday that you hear someone say they want to paint their walls white, but it is such a refreshing color when done correctly!

• With love... says:

Its always so nice to have one uber comfy chair in the room.

Hope you are having a beautiful day. xx

• Ali Vigil says:

I love Ultra Pure White by Behr. I have it in my house on ceiling /moldings … it is the perfect contrast both to the warm honey beige in my living space, as well as the cooler dolphin greys in the bedrooms. Good luck!

• Barbie // Fringe and Feathers says:

So glad you asked this question! I'm researching white for our new place. Please share your favs!!

I currently have Benjamin Moore Antique Pearl in our hallway. It's a pretty iridescent white. Nice for a hallway/foyer. Maybe a bathroom.

• leslie says:

white paint rocks.

i love my benjamin moore linen white walls and navajo white floors — but the light's probably different on my houseboat than in an apartment.

• peggy | bluepoolroad says:

love everything about this caitlin! especially the herringbone wood flooring. one day… ;) x!