I’m Loving . . .

The perfect ensemble to run around town.

Stunning blooms are popping up at flowers shops and the flower market. These in particular are drop-dead gorgeous!

If only everyone could have a set of all white Le Creuset like the above. I think that’s what kitchen heaven would look like.

I’m all about cuffed jeans.

In my quest to try different black teas – this one is being added to my wish list.

What are you loving this week?

Photos: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

13 responses to I’m Loving . . .

• Helena - A Diary of Lovely says:

I love her outfit, simple but very elegant, and all those white Le creuset, oooh pretty!

• Global Atelier says:

I don't know which image I should comment on – LOVE them all – especially the living space and the kitchen – perfect image of heaven on earth!

• Amy says:

I'm loving the cuffed jeans and capri denim look as well. I recently went out and bought 5 new pairs, and love how they fit!

This week, I'm loving the idea of traveling and watching my best friend walk down the aisle. We're going to Texas to celebrate my old roommate's wedding day, and to have a relaxing weekend in the Lone Star. I think some good ol' Southern cooking, some mimosas and a round of cheers will be at the top of our love list!

Cheers!

• Will @ Bright.Bazaar says:

The packaging on that tea is SO lovely. Simple is the way forward with packaging I think.

• The Golden Girls says:

Gorgeous fur!!!! xx, The Golden Girls

• The Golden Girls says:

Gorgeous fur!!!! xx, The Golden Girls

• debra says:

Magnolia blooms are literally blooming all around your lovely city…Enjoy and thanks for the traveling tips.

• NICOLE says:

i dont think i coulf love this blog anymore than i do

• kat @ dot dot dash says:

Gorgeous tea packaging, will be checking that out.
    I'm loving the pastel bikes by BEG this week, I posted images here:
    Happy firday!
    x kat

• ANH Style says:

I love the look at the top- so many people are obsessed with having "pop" of color in every outfit these days, but I personally like the warm neutrals look.

• Nancy says:

These photos are amazing! I love them all!

• Sarah Klassen says:

Great inspiration! I would love to try that tea, and cuffed jeans are the only way to go :) As for myself, I am loving mixed prints, Chanel's makeup for Spring, and lovely new lotion :)

• koodeker says:

I love everything in this post!