it’s friday + link love!

Since it was a short four day week it came and went with a blink of an eye. A few things making me smile this week:

* It was a quite week around San Francisco because of ski week, and I relish the sweet moments where we could get into restaurants without a reservation and walk the streets with no disturbance.

* Spent quality mother/daughter time on Monday.

* New blooms in the apartment always bring me so much joy.

* Prepping the apartment for a shoot always makes me love my home even more than I already do.

* And lastly, this spring like weather has me skipping with joy.

What’s made you smile this week?

This weekend we will be hosting a huge dinner party with friends, enjoying a birthday celebration on the beach with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoying some downtime with Eric before he’s off to Spring training.

Here are some favorites links from this week:

* It’s all about grey in this post . . .

* I want all of these items in my closet . . .

* This mouth watering recipe is going to be tested on Sunday . . .

* Everyone should be downloading this fabulous Photoshop ABC tutorial . . . (thanks sfgirlbybay for introducing me to Pugly Pixel!)

* Be sure to stop by the West Elm and sfgirlbybay event tomorrow. It’s going to be one you won’t want to miss.

Have a happy weekend, friends!

Images from here and here

7 responses to it’s friday + link love!

• Cherrybee says:

wow, this first picture is gorges! totally fell in love with this style.

lots of love

cherrybee

• Elise / Pennyweight says:

thanks for the link love!! have a fabulous weekend, caitlin! xo

• InĂ©s says:

Thank you for sharewith us those lovely moments, and these great links!
    Have the best weekend!

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

• Marthe says:

Thank you for an inspiring read! :)

Your post and contageous happiness made me smile:)

• The Golden Girls says:

sounds like you had a lovely and enjoyable week!! lovely post :)
    xx,
    The Golden Girls

• Sarah Klassen says:

Sounds wonderful, and so fun that your home will be in a photoshoot! As for myself, some simple things like Charbonnl & Walker truffles, champagne, some planning and shopping, and time to visit my favorite blogs (like yours!) is always a treat :)

Hope you have enjoyed a lovely weekend!

x
    Sarah

• emily says:

just moved to san francisco and love your blog! always around sacramento street and getting to know the area. thanks so much- i really enjoy reading!

embitions.blogspot.com