Since it was a short four day week it came and went with a blink of an eye. A few things making me smile this week:
* It was a quite week around San Francisco because of ski week, and I relish the sweet moments where we could get into restaurants without a reservation and walk the streets with no disturbance.
* Spent quality mother/daughter time on Monday.
* New blooms in the apartment always bring me so much joy.
* Prepping the apartment for a shoot always makes me love my home even more than I already do.
* And lastly, this spring like weather has me skipping with joy.
What’s made you smile this week?
This weekend we will be hosting a huge dinner party with friends, enjoying a birthday celebration on the beach with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoying some downtime with Eric before he’s off to Spring training.
Here are some favorites linksfrom this week:
* It’s all about grey in this post . . .
* I want all of these items in my closet . . .
* This mouth watering recipe is going to be tested on Sunday . . .
* Everyone should be downloading this fabulous Photoshop ABC tutorial . . . (thanks sfgirlbybay for introducing me to Pugly Pixel!)
* Be sure to stop by the West Elm and sfgirlbybay event tomorrow. It’s going to be one you won’t want to miss.
Have ahappy weekend, friends!
Images from here and here