Here are some favorites linksfrom this week:
* It’s all about grey in this post . . .
* I want all of these items in my closet . . .
* This mouth watering recipe is going to be tested on Sunday . . .
* Everyone should be downloading this fabulous Photoshop ABC tutorial . . . (thanks sfgirlbybay for introducing me to Pugly Pixel!)
* Be sure to stop by the West Elm and sfgirlbybay event tomorrow. It’s going to be one you won’t want to miss.
Have ahappy weekend, friends!
Images from here and here
Since it was a short four day week it came and went with a blink of an eye. A few things making me smile this week:
* It was a quite week around San Francisco because of ski week, and I relish the sweet moments where we could get into restaurants without a reservation and walk the streets with no disturbance.
* Spent quality mother/daughter time on Monday.
* New blooms in the apartment always bring me so much joy.
* Prepping the apartment for a shoot always makes me love my home even more than I already do.
* And lastly, this spring like weather has me skipping with joy.
What’s made you smile this week?
This weekend we will be hosting a huge dinner party with friends, enjoying a birthday celebration on the beach with a view of the Golden Gate Bridge and enjoying some downtime with Eric before he’s off to Spring training.