I’m Loving . . .

Collected treasures perfectly styled on a tray.

This stunning handbag for spring.

Cups of tea to warm me up in this gloomy weather.

Bookcases with the bindings facing inside.

Lastly, this simple ensemble, which is perfectly put together because of the belt.

What are you loving this week?

14 responses to I’m Loving . . .

• Amy says:

I love the simple, yet pulled together look of that last photo. A little black dress can never go wrong :)

This week has been a long one at work. I'm loving the fact that the weekend is around the corner – which means some time for relaxation, some time to shop for new flowers, and some time for a date night. That's my kinda happy hour.

Cheers! Have a great weekend.

• SreeBindu says:

love the bag :)

• christin says:

That try is styled beautifully. I'm loving that it's almost the weekend and I've got lots of productivity planned for myself. I love feeling so accomplished by Sunday and a nice cup of coffee.

• Becca - {extra}ordinary wonders says:

I love that tea cup – so pretty. You always find such beautiful photographs.

• classiq says:

I am a little black dress girl and I love to see how a belt completely transforms this already beautiful dress. :)
    Ada

• Inés says:

I was perfectly fine with the world…and now I found that I want/ need every single thing you are loving!
    Gorgeous pictures Caitlin!
    Big hugs!
    Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

• Chic Coles says:

The simplicity of these images is heaven. We pinned the dress and wrapped belt the other day. Adore it!

Have a great weekend. xo Chic Coles

• UrbanChiqueNess says:

I am daydreaming of a beach vacation!
    Happy Friday.
    xo
    E

• Gabriella says:

That last look is fantastic- what a great belt. This week I'm totally loving some down time! A hot cup of tea and a good book are what I have planned for the majority of this weekend!

Gabriella
    kneadleandbread.com

• Cat says:

love all these, especially that beautiful perfect bucket bag! want want want!
    xx
    Cat

flaunt and repeat

• Barbie // Fringe and Feathers says:

That's such a great belt! Perfect accent for a LBD.

• Kate L. Harris says:

Seriously, that bag IS stunning.

• Alexis Anderson says:

The last dress (is it blue or black?) is stunning. Love the simplicity. Any idea what brand/where one could find it?

• short maternity bridesmaid dresses says:

Love the things you posted!Great belt!And the handbag is my favourite!