NYC bound!

This week has been yet another whirlwind – prepping for an install in Maine, getting packed for a week away and celebrating that my mom is finally living in San Francisco. Since San Francisco summer has finally graced us with fogs and misty rain, I’m excited to board a flight to New York to spend the weekend with girlfriends. I’ll beĀ  meeting up with old and new friends at some of my favorite restaurants, shopping at the Brooklyn flea and walking the streets to get inspired. I’m going to relish every moment I have in New York – I secretly love coming in the summer to get a dose of real summer. If you have any shops, restaurants or new exhibits I should go to let me know!

Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! See you back here on Monday.

xx, Caitlin

Photo from Southern Charm

FacebookPinterestTwitterGoogle+

Posted In

6 Comments

add yours

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

6 Comments

1. Kristin Kerr

I was just in NY last week. Be sure to check out the Schiaparelli and Prada exhibit and the Ellysworth Kelly exhibit at The Met! Have fun!!

2. Savvy in San Francis

Have so much fun! My last trip just made the need to go back ASAP even stronger! Love the new Thursday series! XX

3. azrakun

Great job on the redesign!

FYI… I had to re-add you to bloglovin. For some reason I got unsubscribed. I think because of the redesign.. odd

4. Annabelle

Hope you’re having a great time! You certainly won’t miss out on summer around here this weekend.

5. Heidi

Wow! Your blog looks stunning! So excited when I typed you in and this popped up. Great work!
    -Heidi

6. Ana

During my last trip to NYC, I went to Momofuku Noodle Bar for dinner followed by dessert at Milk (a few blocks away). It was the BEST dinner out I’ve had in a while. If you haven’t been, please do yourself a favor and check these out. The crack pie at Milk is completely addictive. Have fun!!

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×