I’m Loving . . .

With temperatures in the 50′s and 60′s here in SF this fall look is very appealing. I might just have to break out my wool coats a little early.

This light, gorgeous ceiling and industrial lights make for a stunning place to have a farmers market in Raleigh.

There really isn’t anything like all white blooms.

The new summer issue of Wayfare Magazine makes my mind wander to far away places.

Although it’s only July dark red nails are already on my mind for fall.

And lastly, the simplicity on this living room with the armless couch and Moroccan rug is pure perfection.

10 responses to I’m Loving . . .

• That table in the last shot is everything for me! I love this look, i imagine all of this in my living room one day.

• azrakun says:

The outfit is quite fitting for San Francisco, that is indeed true…

beautiful selections…

• Becca says:

Love these images! It’s been very hot in NYC so I can’t quiet get in the mindset of a wool jacket – but love the nail polish color!!

• Alyssa says:

I have to admit, I’m beginning to look forward to fall too–even though I’m still enjoying summer! I especially can’t wait for deep nail colors and cozy sweaters.

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

• all white flowers are perfect. so simple, fresh and inviting. love your picks!

• mikky says:

I like the colour of the polish too. The shade looks so similar to colour of the cherries sitting in my fridge right now, so why wait till fall to use the colour. I think it would look great right now!

mikky

• Rola says:

With the SF weather on the cool side, I also look forward to the Fall trends. Amazing photographs on this blog!

• Love the industrial pendants and Wayfare is breathtaking as per usual!

• Amanda says:

Here in the Adirondacks the air and the quality of the light have already begun to change. The familiar scent of September and new beginnings is already flirting with us. That nail polish gives me butterflies. So exciting!

• classiq says:

The living room is beautiful! So simple, so inviting and warm.