New Shop: Hudson Grace

Friends, there is a new shop in town – Hudson Grace. The ever so lovely and welcoming Monelle Totah (former VP of Design and Merchandising at William Sonoma Home) opened Hudson Grace last week – it has been her dream to open her own shop. She along with a dear friend, Gary McNatton (former packaging and fragrance designer for clients including Gap and Banana Republic) decided a year ago to start a new retail concept with a curated assortment of home, tabletop and entertaining accessories. They also worked closely with vendors and artists to develop their own custom lines such as with R. Nichols on a line of dreamy candles and other great items you won’t find anywhere else.

These two southerners have hit the mark with their “We believe that in simplicity there is longevity” mission. The best part is that it’s on Sacramento Street, just a few blocks away from my apartment . . . which I’ve realized is quite dangerous! The moment I stepped foot inside Hudson Grace it felt as though the shop was made for me – gray walls, white cabinets, beautiful found objects and a plethora of books and table linens. I now know where I’ll be going when I need a last minute item for my house or dinner table when I’m entertaining.

If you are in the neighborhood be sure to pop into this new treasure trove!

Hudson Grace
3350 Sacramento Street
San Francisco
(near Sacramento and Presidio)
415.440.7400

Photos by Caitlin Flemming

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

7 Comments

1. Julie

My new “go to” place in the hood!

2. katie

can’t wait to check this place out!!!

3. bon weekend : crème de la crème | bonjour jacqueline

[…] have to stop and check out this shop on our next trip to the […]

4. Lynda McManus

I am enjoying a bounty of gifts from your beautiful store! Given to me by my now adult children, perhaps most unique is the “baking” candle, just lovely. Also, the marble cutting board, to be used as a serving tray for appetizers at my next dinner party. Best Wishes!
    Lynda McManus

5. catherine rakow

looking forward to visiting this new store the next time I am in San Francisco

6. Ann Hollern

Ok, I live in Florida.get to san francisco every two years.How about a catalog or even better a store in Fla. Good luck with your store.

7. Sisters in San Francisco

[…] store we sought out after seeing a photo Caitlin shared on Instagram (read her post about the store here!).  The shop recently opened it’s doors and is the co-venture of talented friends Monelle Totah […]

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×