Thanksgiving Snapshots

This Thanksgiving we hosted friends and family at my Mom’s. After the hustle and bustle of  styling the tabletop and cooking it’s always lovely to look back at all the photos taken. This year we wanted to do a more natural and organic tabletop with Astier plates, a beautiful linen runner and stunning blooms I bought at the flower market.

Place cards were made with extra rosemary sprigs we had lying around the kitchen.

I hope all of you are enjoying a wonderful long weekend whether you traveled or stayed close to home. It’s always nice to have a few extra days off. Happy Sunday!

Images by Caitlin Flemming and Claire Giffen (my cousin)

17 responses to Thanksgiving Snapshots

• Annabelle says:

Gorgeous table! I like that you resisted going with the traditional fall colors.

• azrakun says:

Beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving.

• Your Thanksgiving tablescape is a beauty, Caitlin! :)

• Helena says:

such a gorgeous table Caitlin! Hope you had a great holiday

• Uma Stewart says:

Absolutely beautiful! So simple, yet so elegant.

• Lauren says:

Beautiful table! And I love the look of the low candles…it adds such rich glow. I might be stealing this idea for my wedding–thank you!

• Alex says:

such a lovely and elegant tabletop! I love those monogrammed napkins – where are they from?

• caitlin says:

Thanks everyone! Love all of your sweet comments.

Alex – they are vintage linens from a flea market. I love finding monogrammed linens and using them for dinner parties – even if they aren’t my initials.

• Clara says:

This is simply stunning, Caitlin. Thanks so much for sharing.

• patricia says:

So beautiful, Caitlin! Thanks to you and Julie for a Thanksgiving to remember!
    xo
    Patricia

• Lovely lovely table– I especially like the palette. Sometimes it’s nice to get away from the reds, yellows and oranges for T Day.

• Becca says:

What a lovely table setting! Are those ceramic vessels from ABC home?

• caitlin says:

Becca – they are Astier. You can definitely find them at ABC Home.

• Natasha says:

What a simply gorgeous tabletop!

• i adore adore this table! where are the stemless champagne glasses from?

• Melissa says:

Who makes the wine glasses (with stem)? I am registering for my upcoming nuptials and am on the lookout for my new crystal. I love the shape and how feminine/delicate the glasses are versus the bulk of Waterford.