I’m Loving . . .

Where do I even begin with this home? More importantly, when is my move in date? The color palette, the couch I’ve coveted for years, glossy white floors and don’t even get me started on how much I would love to work in this work space.

I hope all of you found this space equally as inspiring!

photos from Elle Decor UK by Heidi Lerkenfeldt

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 Comments

1. Amy

ahhhhh it’s perfect!!!

2. Emma

Stunning! I’ve been thinking of painting our floors white and this might just be the extra push I needed. I love every inch of this home especially the Noguchi lamps and the warm wood pieces.

3. samira

love this space!!

4. Chloe Moon

I love funky colors and exuberant personality in a place, but sometimes I love the simplicity and calmness of others…Beautifully decorated spaces…very inspiring! =)

5. Nancy

the living room is stunning. i love it!

6. Cynthia

Love the living room! Where can I get the couch?

7. susanne

8. Ian Miles

I am trying to figure out what couch it is. Could it be the Raffles sofa? If not, it is beautiful and I would love to know where to find it. Thank you – all the stockists are on page 169 of the mag it is scanned from. So they have all the manufacturers. So if you contacted Elle in Denmark or the writer I’m sure they would be happy to tell you. More fun to find your own though!

9. Trina

hello, this could be my dream home… and that is def the couch i have been dreaming of. elle decor is my absolute fave… they get it right, every.single. time.
    xo . trina

10. lovely notepad » Weekly Pinup

[…] ways to wrap on Camille Styles. Here are some of my favorites from my blog this week. Pretty white interiors via sacramento street Newport, RI wedding with a gorgeous Gabriella New York gown on Style Me […]

11. Kim Whitley-Gaynor

GORGEOUS super organized office space. Love the eye candy wall to the left of the desk.

12. Top 5 Design Trends for 2013 | Interior Decoration

[…] decor, via¬†Sacramento Street, […]

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×