a brand new week . . .

Happy Monday friends! After an amazing and inspiring girls trip to Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, I’m ready for the work week to begin. To make this week even sweeter, I’m thrilled to share that Sacramento Street is featured in the March issue of C Magazine! I have to tell you, C Magazine is one of my favorite magazines to get in my mailbox every month – so I was over the moon and giddy with excitement when I was contacted about this feature. I’ve been waiting to announce that the Caitlin Flemming Design website has officially launched because I was waiting for this to hit the press!! I’m offering two types of design services – hourly and Design In A Box. Pop over to the CFD website to find out more information.

A few things inspiring me this week – a beautiful store in LA that Simone LeBlanc recommended called Garde (I wish it was in SF!), stunning jewelry that my talented aunt – Atelier Marisa – ¬†whom lives in Santa Monica made that I cannot wait to wear (if you’re interested just email me) and of course the pages of C Magazine with articles about Isabel Marant and Estee Stanley.

This week we have a lot of fun features – a new juice you’ll be wanting to make every morning by Susan, a new Getaway feature, an awesome giveaway and more!

Have a wonderful and productive last week of February!

Photo by Caitlin Flemming

9 responses to a brand new week . . .

• Grace Atwood says:

What a great way to start your week! Congrats on the new site – and the great press! xx

• Nuha says:

Congrats on your feature!! That’s so exciting! Oh, and I LOVE that necklace! Your Aunt is talented! xo

• Lauren says:

Congratulations on your new design site, Caitlin! It looks amazing!

• julie says:

Love everything in the photo!!!

• Becca says:

Congratulations! I love that you’re doing ‘design in a box’ – what a fantastic concept! I also LOVE that gold bracelet or necklace. Your Aunt is very talented!

• Erin says:

Since I worked in magazines for many years because I always liked magazines as a kid (and still do)… I think it’s very cool the blog is in a magazine!!

• Jocelyn Casey says:

Congratulations! I love the design site…so clean and fabulous!!

• Meghan says:

I am so proud of you and can’t wait to see where you’ll take your new company, C! Congrats.