Friends – its been an inspiring week! I’ve been to Pacific Grove (near Carmel), Santa Barbara, and I’m leaving Los Angeles tomorrow. This trip has rejuvenated my creative soul. I think it was a combination of driving down the Pacific Coast Highway right next to the ocean, finding beautiful interior stores to source for clients and photographing a handful of amazing women that I cannot wait to share with you soon in the workspace series over the next month. Seeing what others are doing and creating always fills my soul with joy and excitement to pursue my own dreams.
I hope all of you had an equally as inspiring week. If you are looking for a little inspiration check out these posts:
– A new Room Anatomy feature that makes me want to redecorate my dining room.
– A DIY I’ll definitely be trying out!
– A delicious appetizer I’ll be making this weekend to bring to a dinner party.
– I’m coveting these stunning business cards that Jessica designed.
– And lastly, I’m equally as obsessed with Emerson Fry as Erin.
Next week we’ll be sharing a fun sponsored post, a hotel that will be featured in our “Getaway” series and much more!
Have a lovely weekend!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming