I’ve been waiting impatiently to share this AMAZING giveaway with all of you. After the new year, Poppy Barley reached out to me asking if I would want to collaborate – when I saw that they produced custom boots I jumped at the chance to work with them. Friends, I’m one of those people that has a hard time finding the perfect knee high boot – they are either too tight, too big and they are always too short on my calves. With Poppy Barley you get a detailed guide on how to measure yourself for their custom made boots. At first I thought it would be challenging, but it was quite easy. My one tip, when measuring wear a pair of jeans because you’ll most likely be wearing them with the boots and you don’t want them to be tight around your calves. Once I was all measured the hardest part was selecting which boot . . .
As I brainstormed a way to feature the boots in a way that reflected the Sacramento Street reader, I thought that it would be fun to show you how I would spend “My Perfect Saturday” in the Poppy Barley boots. As we set off on a girls day with my mom and cousin we decided to first drive out to the Legion of Honor. It’s one of my favorite places in San Francisco – not only for the exhibits they showcase, but for the architecture of the museum itself.
This trip as we were taking a few photos of the boots, we got a few unexpected guests – two frenchies.
As you make your way out of the Legion of Honor you drive past our most prized landmark in San Francisco – the Golden Gate Bridge. Since it was a gorgeous day, we decided to sit on a bench and enjoy the sites of sailboats, the cliffs and of course the bridge.
A cool breeze came over so we decided to jump in our car and head to Sacramento Street to do a little window shopping to get inspired. The block between Baker and Broderick has a handful of stores that I know will inspire me – March, Sue Fisher King and a new store called The Future Perfect. All of which give me loads of inspiration.
Now that I’ve shared my Perfect Saturday, it’s time for you to share yours. One lucky Sacramento Street reader will win their very own pair of custom Poppy Barley boots (worth $450), along with $550 that will go towards purchasing anything they pin on the “My Perfect Saturday” Pinterest board. Now do you see why I was so excited about this post?
Here is how to enter:
1. Follow Poppy Barley and Caitlin Flemming on Pinterest.
2. Create you very own Pinterest board named “My Perfect Saturday”.
3. Pin your favorite pair of Poppy Barley boots and anything else that would make for a Perfect Saturday in your eyes. This could be your favorite restaurant, clothes that make up an outfit, a trip to a museum, you name it, just pin it!
4. Come back to Sacramento Street and comment on which were your favorite pair of boots and link to your Pinterest board.
5. Be sure to add this quote to all of your pins – “#PBperfectsaturday with @CaitlinFlemming and @PoppyBarley” to all your images.
6. Keep pinning for the duration of the contest because we’ll be judging on which board we think embraced their Perfect Saturday the best.
Isn’t this exciting! All Pinterest boards must be created by April 15th. A lucky winner will be selected and announced on April 26th!
Also, as a special bonus, Poppy Barley is offering $25 off any pair of boots. Use code SAC25 thru April 15th.
Good luck everyone and I can’t wait to see what your Perfect Saturdays entail!
*Sorry, limited to U.S., Canada and Mexico readers only. $1,000 USD total value. Winner will be contacted by email once comments close and announced at the bottom of this post soon after.
Photos by Caitlin Flemming and Claire Giffen for Sacramento Street