Hello weekend! What are all of you up to this weekend? After a busy week working from Arizona and then coming back to non-stop meetings, I’m thrilled the weekend is here. It’s time to pack up my weekender and take a little road trip down with my mom to Pacific Grove for a little family time. I can’t wait to enjoy some quality time by their outdoor fireplace, catch up with my cousin and best of all, enjoy homemade ravioli’s that melt in your mouth (yum!).
Enjoy a few of my favorite links from the week!
– Check out the newly launched site – Project Bly. It’s full of treasures from Mumbai.
– When Eric gets home I’ll be having him make these donuts.
– These scenes from Mexico are getting me excited for my upcoming trip.
– My latest article for Euro Lighting is live and I’m talking about kids room lighting.
– And lastly, there’s a new shop on Sacramento Street that I can’t get enough of – The Future Perfect.
Hope you all have a glorious weekend!
Photos by Bess Friday // My Home