Who isn’t obsessed with sweet potatoes? I could have one for lunch every single day – and I used to when I worked in an office. I’ve been on the hunt for new healthy side dishes and healthy snacks! Susan of Peas and Love recommended this easy roasted sweet potato recipe that will have you (and your family) wanting seconds and thirds. Be sure to make an extra batch of these to snack on during the day – I promise you’ll be wanting more!
Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes
1-1/2 lbs Sweet Potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes) cut into chunks
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Cumin
1 Tbsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Cut sweet potatoes into chunks, and lay them down on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle over oil, mixing with your hands to ensure an even coat of oil.
4. Then sprinkle over the cumin, pepper and salt.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, then gently move them around with a spatula. Bake for another 15 minutes.
6. Turn off heat, let cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
Recipe & Food Prep by Susan Whang / Photography & Styling by Caitlin Flemming