After quite a whirlwind week, I am en-route to visit friends and family back home in Portland. I haven’t been back in over a year, which feels quite strange – I’m used to going back at least a few times a year. Last night we stayed in Ashland and are about to stop by one of my favorite shops – Prize, which used to be on Polk Street many years ago. I’ve found some amazing treasures there! I can’t wait to be in Portland to eat at some of my favorite restaurants, go to a few of my favorite shops and see friends. It’s going to be a blast.
Here are a few reads to keep you inspired this weekend:
– This delicious corn recipe from Camille has me wanting to host a summer soiree.
– As it heats up you might be looking for outdoor furniture, you are bound to find something in this round-up by Erin.
– Joslyn just got back from a road-trip to Austin and it has me wanting to book another trip there.
– I’m equally as in love with dip-dyed walls as Mr. Bright Bazaar.
– I’m a huge fan of VSCO cam and they just released a new app ”focused on craft, curation and content, and less on followers and likes.” – don’t worry it’s not competing with Instagram. This round up of creatives to follow Miss Moss is fabulous.
– And lastly, a beautiful black and white image of LA by Jessica. Its simplicity is stunning.
I hope all of you have a wonderful and adventurous weekend ahead. And be sure to take advantage of summer solstice today! Happy first weekend of summer!
Photo from Dust Jacket