This weekend couldn’t have come soon enough – it was a hectic week. With the start of school it feels as though a new year has begun – new clients, photo shoots and fun trips to look forward to this fall. I’m excited for what’s to come!
A few can’t-miss links from around the web, plus some highlights from the blog!
- I’m loving Elise’s beautiful Nashville home.
- I’ve always dreamed of having brick walls in my future home – this post makes me want them even more.
- This Copenhagen home has me wanting to move in.
- Have you always coveted a Hermes scarf? This collection will make want one even more.
And a few fun things around here you may have missed!
- Have you entered the Freda Salvador giveaway? You can win a pair from their fall collection.
- There’s a new shop in town – Blu Dot. Add it to your list of places to visit this weekend.
- Looking for kitchen inspiration? Check out this weeks Room Anatomy post.
- And lastly, this month’s Blooms in Season has me wishing I had a garden.
I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming (current project)