This weekend I plan on kicking up my feet to enjoy some quality time at home with Eric. He’s been away in Arizona for two weeks and I leave next week for Morocco. I’m looking forward to lazy mornings reading ourmagazines, a much needed date night, and I’ll be packing while he watches football on Sunday. In my eyes, this will be a blissful weekend.
Want to get in the mood for fall? Get inspired by these sites:
- All of these pumpkin recipes on Camille Styles sound delicious – I want to make every single one!
- Alicia’s trip to Prague, London and Paris is getting me excited for my upcoming trip.
- This list of five things to do this season has me excited for the months ahead.
- Have you checked out the new Domino? If has me inspired to redecorate already!
- I’m loving Joslyn’s work at Swoon. She shared her first install, which is beautiful.
I hope all of you have a lovely weekend. See you back here Monday!