Our last and final gift guide for 2013 – I can’t believe Christmas is just days away . . . insert panic! Luckily this last one has amazing items you’ll want for yourself and won’t want to give away to family. Today, Brittany and Natalie are sharing their favorite things they are giving this seasons. Last year I knew I wanted to start two new series on Sacramento Street – but wanted to bring on contributors to help bring a fresh new eye. Luckily, both Brittany and Natalie have gone above and beyond this year bringing us bi-weekly and monthly content that has inspired all of us.
Brittany’s eye for sourcing and design is out of this world. I’m always in awe of how she brings together a room, finds cool new sources and rounds them out with the best accessories around. Plus, she’s one of the sweetest gals I know and although we’ve only known each other for two years, I feel like we’ve been friends forever.
Natalie, where do I even begin – her aesthetic, eye for color and creating the most beautiful arrangements is honestly the best of the best. I’m constantly being inspired by the simplest or extravagant things done by her. From two blooms in a bud vase to a huge arrangement that has tons of stunning layers – Natalie brings beauty to it all. Her Blooms in Season arrangements surpassed what I ever thought they would be. Plus, spending time with this neighbor is a sweet treat. I can’t wait to see what 2014 brings!
1. For Her: The Transport Tote (30% WITH CODE TOYOU)
2. Your Home: Hudson Grace Marble Cheese Board
3. Stocking Stuffer: Joie Garlic Twist
4. For Him: AREAWARE iPhone 5/5s Alarm Clock Dock
5. For The Hostess: Ace Bottle Opener
6. A Book: All the World by Liz Garton Scanlon
1. For the Home: Mquan Long Medium Porcelain Bell
2. Stocking Stuffer: March Pantry Extra Bold Tellicherry Black Pepper
3. For Her: Leather Fishbone Necklace
4. For Him: Steven Alan 21 Jewel Automatic Watch
5. For the Hostess: Morris Kitchen Trio of Syrups
6. Book: ASSOULINE The Big Book of Chic
Don’t forget to check out our other Sacramento Street Team gift guides from earlier this week. And if you’re looking for last minute gift ideas pop over to our 2013 holiday gift guide section – you’ll find something for everyone on your list!