Now that Christmas has come and gone (tear!) it’s time to start planning New Years Eve. Every year we plan a huge party at a different bars around SF with friends – since we’ve started this tradition we’ve always had the best time ringing in the New Year. What I love most about New Years Eve is that it gives me a chance to dress up in ways I don’t normally do – fun jewelry, dramatic eyes, and I’m loving these tights to keep me warm. Do you have a a few things you’ve already found for your New Years Eve ensemble?
1. Silk and wool-blend crepe dress
2. Polka Dot tights
3. Aggie boot
4. Salvatore Ferragamo Miss Vara Bow shoulder bag
5. Encrusted Holiday 2013′ nail polish
6. Nube grosgrain-trimmed coated woven shrug
7. J. Crew Crystal triangle necklace
8. Cage Ring by Bauble Bar
9. Smokey Eye Shadow Quad
Whatever you might be doing this year, I hope this has given you a little inspiration for your outfit.