The holidays seem to always go by in a blink of an eye every year. With only a week and a half left until Christmas I have to get myself out there to do some holiday shopping. I’ll be doing a bit of Christmas shopping at the Remodelista Market at Heath and then popping over to Freda Salvador pop-up shop that ends today. Then finishing up by shopping these gift guides in the comfort of my own home sipping hot cocoa. Have you done all of your holiday shopping?
If you’re staying cozy and warm inside this weekend, enjoy my favorite links from the week. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
- This bedroom makeover has me wanting to do a moody bedroom for a client in 2014.
- Need a luxurious gift for a loved one? I’ve put together the perfect gift guide with Moda Operandi over on Pinterest.
- Looking for gift wrapping inspiration, this color-blocking wrapping DIY is something everyone should try this season.
- I’ve always loved potted Christmas trees – and this solidifies that I might have to do it next year!
- Looking for holiday tabletop inspiration? Check out our Kate Spade holiday tabletop.
- Get a taste of the holidays in New York thanks to Alicia.
And don’t forget to check out all of our gift guides to help make your shopping easier this year.