With only a few days left before Christmas, it’s time to enjoy a few days of holiday bliss. We’re kicking off the weekend with our Sacramento Street holiday soiree. I’m excited to celebrated with the team that has made this year unforgettable. The rest of my weekend will be spent doing a little last minute stocking stuffer shopping, I need to wrap my little heart out (I actually enjoy it) and then partaking in a movie marathon or two. One thing I haven’t had the time to do this season is make Christmas cookies – I think that needs to change, don’t you? Do you have any favorite holiday cookie recipes?
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday weekend. Next week we have a few special posts for you, but until then if you’re looking for some inspiration or good reads, I highly recommend making a cup of hot cocoa and clicking on these weekend links!
– Need those last few gifts to arrive before Christmas? Most of our gift guide items will still arrive in time. Be sure to shop all of our amazing guides that we’ve curated for you this year.
– I’ve been wanting to make biscotti for quite some time and after reading this recipe, I’m definitely going to give it a try (with Eric’s help of course).
– I’m not a DIY gal – I wish I was (maybe this is be a 2014 goal), but this candle DIY has me wanting to become that crafty gal.
– Looking for dining room inspiration? My new post on Euro Style Lighting just went live and I’m loving this look. Also, be sure to look at all of the new items their tastemakers pick out on Euro Edge.
– Looking for tabletop inspiration, pop over to the holiday table we designed for Kate Spade to get ideas.
I hope all of you have a very merry weekend!
Image from Dreamy Whites