Travel Essentials: Paris

Paris Map | Sacramento StreetTravel Essentials: Paris | Sacramento StreetWhile I’m still daydreaming about the three days I spent in Paris, I wanted to share the travel essentials that I loved having with me. When packing for Paris I always try to remember that everyone dresses a little more chic – even for a quick run to the grocery store. With that being said, I packed a few things that could easily dress up any outfit.

For this leg of our journey I brought my trusty leather jacket, a fur scarf for the evenings and my pair of boots with a low enough heel that I could walk for miles in. Pair all of these items with a large tote that can carry most purchases and you are golden to hit the streets of Paris.

Stay tuned for a guide to my favorite spots in Paris coming later today!

1.) Pattern-Trim Trouser Socks | 2.) Givenchy Nightingale Shopper Tote | 3.) Perfect Leather Motorcycle Jacket4.) Book: The Goldfinch | 5.) Clinique Nail Polish in Pajama Party | 6.) Otte NYC Finn Fur Collar7.) Otte NYC Sophie Top8.) J Brand 485 Luxe Sateen Mid-rise Skinny Jeans | 9.) Le Labo Fleur D’Oranger 27 Balm10.) The Charley Boot

Map by Heather Day for Sacramento Street

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

12 Comments

1. Molly {Dreams in HD}

i couldn’t agree with you more! i have a massive collapsable tote bag that i bring with my on all my trips abroad, fully expecting to fill it with treasures from my adventures :)

1. Caitlin

Thanks Molly! I always bring one or two extra bags with me. You never know what you’ll find! Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments. xx

2. Flora

Fur? Really?

3. Stacey

I’m impressed that you were able to walk miles in those booties. I brought a pair of motorcycle boots to Paris a few years ago and by mid-day my legs and back were in pain!! My trip in May will consist of a pair of Arche walking shoes. Not as cool as your booties, but sometimes comfort just has to take precedence. That tote is amazing, but I would be terrified I would leave it somewhere. Gorgeous. Love your site!

1. Caitlin

I always do a little better in a small heel – it’s probably because I have high arches. I could never walk around in more than a 2 inch heel though. That would be horrible. Thanks for leaving a comment!

4. Meghan

Will you do another one of these for my upcoming June trip – a summer edition if you will!? Love it!

1. Caitlin

For you, I can definitely put together a summer edition. When are you going? Can I come with you?

5. Mallory

Love everything on this list…the jacket, the shoes, the bag…I want it all!

6. Weekend Notes (and SXSW style-spotting!) | Camille Styles

[…] Just booked a trip to France in June, and I’m already dreaming about what to pack! […]

7. Amy @ TAMGtL

Great collection of travel outfit ideas. Black, jeans, ankle booties, nude nails, and some posh accessories. Yup. P.S. This works for NYC too.

8. Rachel Bowie The weekend is here!

[…] fantasy.A yellow coat!Betty Draper approved.House tour (plus, a room with glass walls!)How to prep for Paris.30 ways to style your bedside table.The coolest person on Instagram.Travel fantasies.Neon […]

9. The Rachel Papers The weekend is here!

×
Stay Inspired

Sign up to receive Sacramento Street’s latest posts & exclusive design advice straight to your inbox!

×