Happy weekend everyone! I kicked off mine a bit early yesterday by diving into the pool and catching some much needed rays. My pale Northern California skin is in dire need of vitamin D. This weekend I’ll be spending some quality time visiting Eric down at Spring Training. I’ve been spending my days discovering new places to eat and hidden treasure troves thanks to the lovely Sara Kate. If you have any must-do’s here in that Scottsdale/Phoenix area I’d love to hear them! I’ll be back again in a week and a half for some more warm weather fun.
If you’re staying cozy inside or enjoying a little sunshine, I highly recommend these weekend links.
* I’ve suddenly decided that making a delicious breakfast is the perfect way to start my mornings. These next two recipes are a must – avocado toast with egg & frisee and a poached egg with wilted chard both sound delicious.
* This collection shot by Nicole Franzen is simply stunning.
* Looking for lighting inspiration? Check out my new post on modern wall sconces.
* I’m still dreaming of Paris and this beautiful apartment has me wishing I could move right in.
* Lastly, please welcome a new sponsor, b-spired. They specialize in beautiful wooden greeting cards. Each design is simple and rustic. The best part is founders Betsey and Charlottle make everything in San Francisco. Be sure to pop over to check out their amazing collection!
Photo by Caitlin Flemming